Tuesday, August 27, 2013

introduction

  1. My greatest asset is __My family.
  2. The nicest thing I ever did for anyone was __________.
  3. The nicest thing anyone ever did for me was __________.
  4. One question I have about life is _____how to get through it.
  5. One thing I've always wondered about is ___________.
  6. My teachers last year will tell you that I am __Quiet.
  7. My friends will tell you that I am __Smart but sassy.
  8. People like me because __________.
  9. One thing most people don't know about me is _________.
  10. I am an expert on __________.
  11. I want to know more about ___Psychology.
  12. When I am 30/40/50/60 (choose one), I will _60, I will be an accomplished person in the nursing field and also retired.
  13. Five years from now, I will _Be a labor and delivery nurse with a full time job.
  14. When I want to, I have the ability to ___________.
  15. A famous person I admire is __________ because __________.
  16. The bravest thing I ever did was __Speak at my grandparents funeral.
  17. I have trouble dealing with __People who spoil their children.
  18. I appreciate it when teachers __Care about the students.
  19. I am proud of my __Brother for being one of the few to leave Grangeville and do something with his life.
  20. I like ___The country__ because ___you can do anything and get away from people.
  21. I really need to _____Do well in school___.
  22. My favorite class is __________ because __________.
  23. My friends make me laugh when they ____________.
  24. My pet peeve is __People who don't drive well.
  25. When I am sad I ___cry.
  26. The most stressful thing in my life is __Measuring up to my expectations.
  27. The most influential person in my life is __________ because __________.
  28. If I had one hundred dollars, I would __Probably use it to pay rent___.
  29. I am named for ___________.
  30. It was easy to learn _Psychology.
  31. It is difficult to learn __everything else :).
  32. I have no regrets about __Anything.
  33. I regret _Nothing.
  34. A friend once showed me how to __do yoga_________.
  35. I like ___Country music, particularly these songs: _Cruise, Red Dirt Road, Cowboys and Angels.
  36. My favorite color is __Pink__.
  37. One dish I can cook well is ____Crunchy Chicken_.
  38. My favorite place on earth is _the camas prairie_.
  39. What is a mistake that taught you a lesson? What did you learn?
  40. What is an obstacle you face in completing this class? How can you, your classmates, and your teacher help you get around it?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cori. I notice several references to psychology. I'm sure that interest will work nicely in your future nursing career. I know there are educational psychology classes. It seems like they should offer classes that address the psychology involved in almost any field.

    ReplyDelete